* All of the following products can be purchased on our website through our Amazon Links.
🌿Homemade Insecticidal Soap: Aphids
4TBSP/gallon Peppermint Castile Soap per gallon of warm water
1 tsp Neem (Optional)
10-15 drops of Peppermint essential oil (Optional)
- First thing in the morning
- After sun goes down
- On a cloudy day
- NEVER in direct sunlight!!
- 1x Per Week
- Unused Pump sprayer
🌿Organic Nutrient Rich Pest Control
1 cup compost Tea
1 oz. of Molasses (Blackstrap preferred)
2 oz. Orange Oil (Medina or Now Brand recommended)
Application: same as above
Insect Control: Spray on plants with unused pump sprayer.
Ants: use a watering can and drench pile.
🌿Weed Control Formula
2 ounces Orange oil
30% Vinegar (Green Gobbler recommended)
1-2 cups of Salt
2 tsp Dish Detergent
- Full Strength
- In Sunlight Heat of the Day!
- Has not rained/ NO RAIN in forecast
- 1-2x per week
- Unused Pump Sprayer (heavy duty rubber gloves/long sleeves & pants!)